As with most other years, I’ve challenged myself to declutter my home and life. One of the first things I am working on is those pesky sample packets that we all have a love/hate relationship with.
Here’s a quick rundown on the products:
- Nivea In-Shower Body Milk – 9 ml
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter – 10 ml
- JIC Naturals Day At The Spa Premium Body Butter – 1.8 ml
- Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer – 3 Days to Glow (Medium to Tan) – 8 ml (x3)
- Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub – 2 g
- Le Petit Marseiliais Mandarin & Lime Extra Gentle Body Wash – 10 ml
- Laboratories Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches (Eye Contour) – 2 patches
- Sephora Almond Foot Mask – 1 pair
- Origins Drink Up Mask
- Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask – 5 ml
- Life Brand Calming Face Mask (Aloe Vera & Mint) – 15 ml
- Masker Aide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask (All Nigher- Awaken, Replenish & Refresh) – 23 g
- HADA LABO TOKYO Ultimate Ant-Aging Facial Mask (Deep Hydration) – 20 ml
- Skyn Iceland Solutions for Stressed Skin Fresh Start Mask (with Ice Age Mud) – Step 1: Blue Clay and Step 2: Activating Gel
- Indigena Blueberry Masque
- Olay Total Effects Whip – 0.5 ml
- Burt’s Bees Night Cream – 1.7 g
- Eco-beauty by La Fresh Group “good day. day moisturizer” – 15 g
- Eco-beauty by La Fresh Group “good night. night cream” – 15 g
- Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar – 2 ml
- Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins – 1.5 ml
- Origins GinZing – 1.5 ml
- L’Oreal Paris Revilalift CicaCream – 7 samples
- Nexus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixar – 4 ml
- TRESemme Keratin Smooth Styler (Heat Activated Treatment) – 10 ml
- Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Volupuous Blow Out – 10 ml
- Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo and Conditioner – 10 ml (x2)
- L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Shampoo and Conditioner – 10 ml (x2)
- L’Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil
- Oui Juicy Couture – Eau De Parfum Spray – 1.5 ml
- John Varvatos Dark Rebel Rider Eau De Toilette Spray – 1.5 ml
- Benefit Fine One One – For Cheeks and Lips
- Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Skin Profector Daily All-In-One B.B. Cream (Light) – 1.5 ml (x2)
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream – 1.5 ml
- Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm – 0.4 g
- Stila “In The Light” Eye Shadow Palette Samples
- Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss – Failbait and Bittersweet
Well that is everything for now. I really wanted to start small but there is more in that pile then I realized! Cross your fingers for me!
If you are on a similar journey, let me know. Leave a link to your blog/video in the comments below. i would love to hear from you all!
Just before Easter vacation I received my Spring 2017 SampleSource box. I’ve decided to do something a little bit different for this post. I’ve tried a few of these products and decided to share a mini review with you all!
So, let’s get into the haul and review!
Continue reading “Spring 2017 SampleSource Box – Canadian Edition”
While cleaning recently, I was reminded that I have an abundance of samples here that I want to use up. This sparked me thinking about how to incorporate this into my blog. I know many Youtubers do ‘Project Pan’ videos and decided to do somewhat of a spin-off of that. I tried this with #SampledOutSaturdays a while back and basically failed.
This time I decided to start my #UseItUp Challenge for myself. I bought this cute little basket in the Easter section at Dollarama for $1.25 and threw a bunch of samples into it. To help keep me accountable, I am going to share this with you all! Hence the first installment of #UseItUp; the April 2017 Sample Basket!
Continue reading “April 2017 Sample Basket – #UseItUp”
And welcome back to my blog. I am a little late with my March favorites this month but as they say (whoever they are)… better late then never!
Continue reading “March Favorites”
So yesterday I posted about the Spring 2017 Babe Box. (If you haven’t seen that post already, make sure to click here and give it some love!)
Along with ordering the Babe Box, I was given the chance to order some sample packs. It seems that Babe Box also offers some different perks to add to their box. Right now they are giving to the chance to add one of three sample packs on for free with the purchase of the Spring Sample Box. However, the sample set that I added to my purchase for $3 Cdn is not available at the moment.
I figured it would still be a great thing to share with you all. It will give you some ideas of the types of things you can have to look forward to with your Babe Box.
So let’s get into the goodies I ordered!
Continue reading “Babe Box – Add On’s #GirlPowerBabeBox”
I recently discovered Babe Box through the wonderful world of Instagram. I spend way too much time perusing through the posts of friends and those recommended posts. I was excited to be given the chance to ordering and reviewing a Babe Box.
What is Babe Box? Well, according to the website,
We’re a bunch of babes who want to help a bunch of babes.
We’re different from other subscription boxes because our brand is about more than just sending you a box of goodies and letting you have it. We want to be friends that share trends and must-have products and then talk about it! If the product wasn’t for you, that’s totally fine, but if you loved something we want to know about it so that we can continue to put these much-loved products in your seasonal boxes. The more we get to know you, the better we can customize our boxes to what you like.
Our mission to bring you the latest and greatest products in beauty, fashion and entertainment–right to your doorsteps–that you will love.
This season we’re featuring 6 items that’ll fuel your strong! Start your day right with an energizing and good-for-you breakfast, put your best face forward with healthy skin and a long-lasting lip lacquer that can keep up with your busy schedule, smell great and feel great with your new intoxicating hand cream and stay empowered and inspired with cute pin-ful reminders.
Continue reading “Spring 2017 Babe Box – #GIRLPOWERBABEBOX”
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Today I’m bringing you some empties from the past few months. Hopefully I won’t have so much sitting and waiting to be reviewed now that I’m back to blogging. I am sure there are some other products that I’ve probably used up and didn’t save. I’m still trying to use up the abundance of products that I have in my stash. The only thing I’ve been buying are the things that I run out of completely. I also think I’m going to start up my #SampledOutSaturdays again. This worked great when I focused on it before.
With that being said, let’s get into my trash!
Continue reading “Trash Day: Recent Empties”