It’s been about a two weeks since I’ve posted and I know I am late with this post but that’s life. I have been fairly busy the past few weeks and lacking motivation to be honest. However, the show must go on! And I’ve also decided to rename this series ‘Weekly Sample Basket’. That way I am not committed to a certain day to post.
Anywho…. Let’s recap! These are the items that I started off last week with.
- Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- TRESemme Luxurious Moisture Shampoo
- TRESemme Luxurious Moisture Conditioner
- Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Scrub Cleanser
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner
- The Body Shop Body Lotion – Pink Grapefruit
- The Body Shop Body Lotion – Raspberry
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum
- Jergens Lotion
- Gud – from Burt’s Bees Natural Body Lotion in Floral Cherrynova
- Nivea Facial Cleansing Lotion x2
- Neat & Easy Deep Cleansing Nose Strip
- HADA LABO TOKYO Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask
- Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, and African Macadamia Oil Packet
- Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Creme Serum
- Laboratories Klorane Eye Contour Patches
Week Two Results!
- Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo
- Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Conditioner
- Nivea Facial Cleansing Lotion
I loved the shampoo and conditioner combo. It left my hair silky smooth and smelling great. It was also easy to handle after a shower and I was able to easily brush it out (which is a task in its own #curlyhairproblems).
However, I was not a fan of the Nivea Facial Cleansing Lotion. I didn’t feel like it did anything as a face wash to be honest. This is definitely a product I will not be buying in the future.
I didn’t add any products for this week. I still had a few left that I wanted to try to use up. I’ve also noticed that some of the products I’ve added would be considered deluxe samples (instead of a one time use product) and they are taking longer to get through. I don’t want to overwhelm myself too much.
Well there you have it. I’ll update tomorrow with Week Three results. I’ll give you a little spoiler and tell you that I used up a bunch of deluxe products and I’ve also added a bunch of products to try to use up over the next few weeks!