So last week I did my first ever order from Sephora.com. I usually just shop in the store but wanted to try some of the items that said they were only available online. I was also having a long, LONG week and decided to treat myself.
Here was the result of the order:
Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus,
Smart Blotting Papers
Product Size: 50 sheets + incased mirror
Instant Mattifier,made of 100%Korean mulberry fiber paper selectively draws out excess oil while leaving makeup and moisture intact.
How to Use:
1. Press puff onto a sheet of blotting paper to attach.
2. Lightly pat onto oily areas of the face, focusing on the forehead, cheeks, and chin.
3. If stickiness of strip fades, peel strip from the puff and replace, 5 extra adhesive strips included.
Sephora Almond Foot Mask
Comforting & Repairing Sock Masks
Product Size: 1 pair
Inspired by Asian beauty rituals,Sephora’s socks masks provide a beneficial beauty break to dry feet.
Masks enriched with almond extract:
– Nourishes dry feet
– Softens rough areas and makes skin supple.
– For feet that are soothed, softened and visibly repaired.
1. Put the socks on clean, dried feet.
2.Peel the paper fill off the tab, then fold around the ankle and press to close well.
3. Leave them on for 20 minutes. Gently massage any excess product into the skin. No need to rinse.
Sugar Plum Fairy
Shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath
Product Size:480 ml/ 16 fl.oz
Philosophy: the dance of the sugar plum fairy is by far the best. her pink tutu whirling, she stands out above the rest. the red curtain rises,and she appears center stage. perfectly poised, her big moment awaits. a swift rise to her tiptoes and away she goes. with every bountiful leap and graceful twirl, she makes wishes come true for every little girl.
I am super excited to try all these products. I also bought a gift for my niece for Christmas but didn’t want to share just in case she stumbled upon the blog. I also got a bunch of samples that I will be sharing with you all later on this week.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? Would you be interested in a review of any of these? Let me know in the comments!!