I was excited to receive the Naice Clear Fillable Ball Ornaments. I was very impressed with the packaging. These came in a box that fitted well, to keep the balls from moving around during shipping. They were also wrapped in bubble wrap to ensure their safety. This alone impressed me.
The Amazon page for these ornaments claim that they are
- Fillable ornament plastic acrylic balls for Christmas or other festival decoration.
- 100 millimeter size clear ornaments.
- Clear plastic balls with round shape.
- Each pack includes 12 individual ball ornaments.
- DIY or fill what you want with you family and friends
1. EASY TO USE AND HANG: Our clear plastic ball ornaments are extremely easy to use because of their unique design. Each sphere can be separated into two parts in order to open and close them freely.
2. BEST CHOICE FOR SEASONAL DECORATIONS: You can fill the clear balls with any small accents such as candies, mistletoe, trinkets or gift cards. The possibilities are endless, all you need is choose the correct size according to what you want to put into.
3. MULITY-FUNCTIONED USES: First, these balls can be used as decorations for home, wedding, seasonal, showcase, church. Second, these balls can be used as molds for cakes, bath bombs or storage box for gifts.
4. VARIOUS SIZE AND HIGH QUALITY: Each pack includes 12 individual plastic ball ornaments that each measures 100 mm. The material is plastic which is safer and more convenient than glass. It is the most perfect that you can choose.
These ornaments are thin and light-weighted. This allows them to be used for many things; Christmas Tree Ornaments, craft items, to place gifts in, etc. I have used similar ones in the past to put pictures in for family in addition to their gifts. These were a hit
The plastic these ornaments are made of is sturdy and they snap together with no issues. These came with no scratches in the plastic (impressed again!). However, there were no ties included with these ornaments. One can simply use wool or ribbon to spice these up.
I received the 100 mm ornaments and these were fairly big. I don’t think I would use these on my Christmas tree, but they would be awesome to decorate around or to place gifts in.
Make sure to order a size appropriate for whatever these ornaments will be used for. Along with the 100 mm ornaments, these come in 70 mm, 80 mm, and 120 mm. I’d recommend a smaller size for ornaments, depending on your plans for them.
One of the only issues I found was that they do not close well if heavier items are placed in them. They seem like they would come apart easily, even after tying a ribbon to them. I would recommend either gluing them together for a more permanent solution or simply using some clear tape to keep them from falling apart at the most inopportune moment.
Overall, I am very impressed with these ornaments and cannot wait to use them and pass them along to friends and family. It should also be noted that I received this item free or at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions expressed are my own.
You can purchase your very own package of these ornaments by Clicking Here!