It’s been a while since I’ve just sat down and type out a random rambling post for y’all. I have so much running through my mind right now that I decided it was time for one.
So sit back, relax, and take a sneak peek into my life as of late. I can’t promise it will be exciting but I find writing is great therapy!
- School started back up again at the beginning of this month. Just like the past few years, I haven’t been employed. However, I have had many calls for me to come in and substitute; and from schools I’ve never been in. Let’s hope this is a trend for the rest of the school year. I’ve been learning a great deal that I’m hoping to take into a future position – hopefully not too far into the future.
- The family has been going through a rough time with illnesses for numerous years, on one scale or another. The latest news isn’t the greatest. It seems that life is just a waiting game. I’ve definitely learned over the past 8 years that you need to live life to its fullest. You never know what is going to happen from day-to-day. I’m a big believer of the cliche “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” Well I don’t know how much more I can take. I must have exceeded the limit of strongness years ago!
- I booked a trip on a whim with one of the besties! We’re going to Florida in a little over a month and crusin’ to the Bahamas with the sister and her family. I’m looking forward to it but I am terrified of being on plane, especially without the BF. But I’m not one to let my fears totally get in the way of something I want to do. I’m just hoping for a great time. We both need this more than anyone will ever know!
- I need to declutter this house so badly. I haven’t had much time to get what I wanted to do, done. It’s been a hectic Summer and the humidity has left me not wanting to do much. I’ve slowly been getting things done but it is still nowhere near where I would like it.
- I’m sick! I have this head cold that I’ve been fighting for a few days now. I can’t seem to get over it and it is driving me crazy. I’d love to be able to breath again…. please?
- Tomorrow is the beginning of October. I want to try another Blogtober again this year. I did great with it until I ended up going home to take care of Mom after she broke her hip last year. If it is not one thing, it’s another. I’m not making no promises on posts but I have a few interesting ones planned.
- I would love to do another collab with someone. I did one back in February with another lovely blogger and it was great fun! Anyone interested in a Halloween one??
- IPSY is being a pain in the you know where. I didn’t get my glam bag this month because they lost peoples credit card numbers. I updated all the necessary information (and correctly might I add) but for some reason I am not getting it. I’m hoping it works for October or I’m not going to be too impressed. Which reminds me, there should be another Guest Blogger post up soon.
I think that’s it for my ramblings right now. I’m sure I’ll have more to get off my mind/complain about in the near future. Until then…… Blogtober starts tomorrows with a September mail call post!