Everyone loves free stuff… am I right?
When I first decided to start blogging again I kept a bag full of products I wanted to review or post to the blog. Well life got in the way and I never really did post what I had planned. However, I did have the pictures sitting around on my computer waiting to be used. I decided when it comes to these samples that it is better late then never right?
I signed up for a program called SampleSource a while back (samples are normally sent out in the Spring, Summer, and Fall). According to the website, SampleSource:
allows you to try products with free samples, so you can make smart shopping decisions. It is as easy as registering, filling out a profile, and picking samples you would like to try whenever we have any available. We even ship them right to your home. And the best part? It is 100% free! – SampleSource.com
What’s better than trying out new and exciting things for free.. right? There are all kinds of samples to choose from, everything from makeup, beauty care products, household cleaning products, health products, food products to free subscriptions to various popular magazines.
Here’s what I got for the Spring SampleSource box:
Starting at the top left, the samples I received are as follows: (reviews included for products I tried, others were used by members of my home)
- Quaker Harvest Warm and Crunchy Granola
- Sunlight OxyAction Dishwasher Detergent Pacs
- These seemed to work well. They left my dishes clean and no residue left behind from the cleaner, which is the biggest thing I look for in a dishwasher tab. Nonetheless, I probably would not purchase these because I have a favorite that seems to work the best for me.
- John Frieda Shampoo for Brunettes
- I used a sample of this shampoo just this past weekend as I have been trying to weed out the abundance of samples I have accumulated. I really didn’t see any difference in my hair from the one use. Therefore I probably won’t go out and purchase this shampoo in the full size.
- Jergan’s Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer
- Armour All Ultra Shine Wash and Wax
- Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream
- Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Toothpaste
- Aquafresh is my all time favorite brand of toothpaste for some reason and it is the one I continuously buy, to the point I’ve even got the boyfriend using it. I was excited to receive this sample as I can never find small tube of this. I have it put to the side for travel purposes.
- Tabasco Brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- Twistos Baked Snack Bites, Asiago Flavor
- I love these!! They are excellent for dips made for entertaining guests.
- Snuggle Scent Booster
- I’m not big on the Snuggle scent so I just threw this in my laudry room and forgot all about it to be honest. I’ll have to dig through the samples I have there as well and try it out! Anything is worth a try.. right?
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner.
- I haven’t tried this yet. However, I do have curly hair that loves humidity so much that it is constantly frizzy in the summer months. I’ll have to give this a try.
I also received the following items, which are not pictured above:
- Quacker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Chocolate Nute Medley Granola Bar
- Hershey’s Wole Almonds Chocolate Bar
- This is my all time favorite bar! I was excited that I received this and to be honest, the bar never even made it home. I received the package from the mail during my niece and nephews Easter Hockey Tournament and my mom opened it to see what was there while we were driving to the areana. We were both hungry and shared the bar!
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Serum
It was only a few days ago that SampleSource released its Fall sample box. I was lucky enough to see it was up early and ended up with another great bunch of samples (and my mom ordered one as well this time…since she loved the last box). So stay tuned for a future SampleSource box!